« Go to List of "What's New"

Public Input Sought On American Rescue Plan Grant Application

July 8, 2021

MEMBERS OF THE JONESPORT/BEALS COMMUNITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO PROVIDE INPUT ABOUT THE SCHOOL DISTRICT'S APLLICATION FOR FEDERAL FUNDING UNDER THE AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN. 20% OF THE GRANT MUST GO INTO SERVICES TO ASSURE ACADEMIC RECOVERY FOR STUDENTS WHO HAVE EXPERIENCED LEARNING LOSS DUE TO THE PANDEMIC. THE SCHOOL DISTRICT IS ALSO CONSIDERING USING MOST OF THE REMAINING 80% TO OFFSET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE BOARD APPROVED AIR QUALITY PROJECTS. 

PLEASE CONTACT A BOARD MEMBER WITH ANY INPUT YOU MAY HAVE OR EMAIL THE SUPERINTENDENT AT

lewis.collins@union103.org

PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD WILL END JULY 31, 2021

Documents on this website indicated as "PDF" are provided in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (.pdf), requiring an Acrobat Reader software to view. If you would like to receive a document in a different format, please contact our office for assistance.