High School CSD Budget meeting
(Posted March 21, 2023)
The CSD Board will meet at its regularly scheduled date on April 12th at 5:00 pm to again review the proposed 2023-24 budget. The budget workshop originally scheduled for March 20th was cancelled pending the election of a new Beals board member who will join the CSD. An agenda for this meeting will be posted a week before the meeting.
MAJOR CHANGES PROPOSED TO CSD BUDGET 2023-24 AS OF MARCH 1, 2023
1. -$60544 REG ED INSTRUCTION DECREASE NOT FILLING MS. WILLARD’S POSITION
2. +$58,600: SPECIAL ED NEW ED TECH AND NEW SPED DIRECTOR SAL/BENS
3. +$35,596: STUDENT SUPPORT COUNSELING AND TECH COORDINATOR
4. +$86939: CENTRAL OFFICE NEW SUPER AND FINANCE SOFTWARE (CSD WILL PAY 1/3 BUT THIS TOTAL AMOUNT SHOWS UP IN CSD BUDGET)
5. +$18681: NEW PRINCIPAL HEALTH AND BENEFITS AND MISC
6. +$204,322: ENERGY PROJECT PAYMENT (BUT WILL COME FROM SURPLUS)
7. $144,777 GYM FLOOR, CARPET TILE, SPORTS FIELDS AND OTHER SPORTS AND TRACTOR/SNOWBLOWER
8. $36,797: ADD CTE BUS DRIVER AND FUEL INCREASE AND BUS MAINTENANCE INCREASE
9. $13,353 MISC INCREASES SALARY/BENEFITS IN EACH LINE
TOTAL SCHOOL BUDGET PROPOSED INCREASE IS $511,815
Documents on this website indicated as "PDF" are provided in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (.pdf), requiring an Acrobat Reader software to view. If you would like to receive a document in a different format, please contact our office for assistance.